If you liked everything I’ve explained, on how to make money on this website, you will enjoy knowing in detail about its referral program. (you can signup Clixsense by following these simple steps).
What’s the referral program? Also called affiliate program
It’s very simple to explain: If you can convince your friends or other people to also signup in ClixSense, using your own signup link, then the web as a gift, will give you extra money every day!, which will be proportional to the profits achieved by your friends each day. And the whole process is free; nobody ever has to spend money to win.
An example : if user “Andrea” registers as your referral, and in one day earns $2.3 , you will earn 20% , this is $0.46 , doing absolutely nothing.
You must think big. What if you had 5 referrals? You’d win every day $2.3 . And if you had 50 referrals? You’d win every day $23 ( Do the math yourself: what you would earn per month , doing nothing ).
What is your affiliate URL?
The ClixSense affiliate URL consists of the following format: www.clixsense.com/?xxxxxxx
Where xxxxxxx is your ClixSense account id number. This information is clearly listed on the My Account page when you login. By giving this link to your friends, family or co-workers etc, the people that register from this link will become your affiliates. Because you brought them to ClixSense you will be considered their sponsor. As a sponsor it’s best to try and help your affiliates stay active, teach them to promote and guide them in any way possible.
How to track your affiliates in the Referral Program?
In the menu “Affiliates”, “My Stats”, you can view statistics about the activity of your referrals, as well as the profits in commissions that you earn. The last column (Total) is what you will receive each day.
In the menu “Affiliates”, “My Referrals”, you can see how many referrals you have in the Referral Program, and how have they been registered (directly, through a website, etc.)
Refer Others And Multiply Your Earnings!
ClixSense offers one of the most lucrative affiliate programs online. Not only are you compensated for referring others you also get commissions whenever your direct referrals complete simple tasks and offers. With multiple streams of income your earnings potential is unlimited. Now, there are no premium users (pay $17 each year to obtain higer commissions). Commissions are the same for every user.
This web don’t require that you login to do tasks or surveys, in order to be paid downline user commissions. The only thing they ask is that you keep your account active. An active account is one where you login at least one time every 90 days.
For each direct referral you recruit that earns a total of at least $5 , you will earn a generous signup commission of $2.
Each time your direct referrals finish one survey or task, not only do they get paid but you get paid too! With unlimited referrals your earning potential is endless.
Members earn cash by completing Offers that include taking surveys, joining free sites, cashback shopping, free downloads, etc., with unlimited earnings potential. Unlimited is also your commissions potential when referring others. (from july 2017 it has been increased to 20% for all users. There are no premium users anymore)
Yet another income stream. ClixSense gives everyone the opportunity to earn more by completing small Tasks, but by referring others you also earn commissions on their work. Each time your direct referrals complete tasks you get paid! (from july 2017 it has been increased to 20% for all users. There are no premium users anymore)
How can I get the direct referral and earn more for PTC sites ?
Where to promote your affiliate link or referral link
- This is a tough one. Many users have blogs dedicated to ClixSense (like me) and promote their blog to get new referrals. If you are going to setup a blog make sure you submit this to all the major search engines and website directories. Creating your Website/Blog and do SEO. It’s an effective way to get direct referrals, I refer you use WordPress because of the simple of administration. You can create your content and put your affiliate link. It’s important to appear on TOP 10 Google so people will come to your site and register for your affiliate links automatically.
- A lot of ClixSense members who promote use other PTC sites to drive traffic to their affiliate URL. Sometimes this isn’t the best option because ClixSense is so large, many of the people who are members on this other site are probably already a member of ClixSense. So, what can you do? Be creative; try to advertise on a site where you think ClixSense is currently not heavily promoted.
- Another decent source to get referrals are traffic exchanges like Easyhits4u.com, where you not only get direct referrals but also make money here. A traffic exchange is a website that will give you free visits to your URL if you surf their site looking at other websites.
- Another method that will help you to get referrals fast is to advertise on Pay Per Click platforms. PPC platforms charge you only when someone clicks on your advertisements. These platforms allow webmasters to place advertisements on their websites. Your advertisement will appear on all those websites. You are going to get charged a fixed amount only when someone clicks on your advertisement. Here are my favorite PPC platform that charge a fixed amount per click: Bidvertiser.com
- Social Networks such as facebook and twitter, have their own advertising platforms that work based on the PPC model. Social Networks allow you to target your prospects based on their habits and their interests instead of what they are searching online. So you can target people who are interested on making money online and show your ads to them. Again you will be charged every time someone clicks on your advertisement only. I suggest you start with Twitter and Facebook
- Offline advertising: A big source of getting referrals is offline advertising. Hanging signs on bulletin boards, word of mouth, have a tshirt made up or even a magnet for your car promoting your ClixSense affiliate URL. Several members have what they call “ClixSense Parties” where they invite a bunch of people they know over to show them ClixSense, give out pamphlets on how it works and explain to them how they can easily signup for free from their home PCs. Just try to be as creative as you can in your promotion habits. You may be surprised at how well you do.
- In your ClixSense account under the Affiliates link we have the option for you to display a message to your affiliates that only they will see. Many of our top sponsors have messages to their affiliates giving them advice or information on how to contact them and more.
What is the benefit to having affiliates?
More money in your ClixSense account! Every affiliate you have that completes a task, offer or survey your earning a commission from them.
If you have any questions about promoting, affiliates, commissions or anything else, you can also submit a helpdesk ticket and they’ll be sure to try and answer your question as quickly as possible.
If you have referred someone but you don’t see them in your downline, why?
ClixSense will only show a referral in your downline that has activated their account. This means that someone you referred may have signed up under you but not be shown in your downline until they complete their profile.
If you have your account setup to send new referral notifications you will get a notice that your referral has signed up but until they activate their account they will not be shown under you. To check your account settings login and go to the Profile and Settings link.
Another issue could be that this person clicked another members referral link after clicking yours. This would set a new cookie and they would then become the referral of the last affiliate URL they clicked.
What is a campaign and how do you use it?
If you wish to create a campaign in ClixSense to track sign ups and hits to your affiliate url its very easy. If you wanted to create a campaign to track friend signups to those that you have sent you an email could do this: www.clixsense.com/?xxxxxxxx&friends
Where xxxxxxx is your ClixSense account ID, for example 1234567
This will show up in your affiliate stats as friends and show hits and sign ups from it. The word after the & can be any word you wish and you can setup as many campaigns as you wish. Setting up a campaign is as easy as just putting the link out there like the one above.
Spam Policy in Referral Program
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication.
You can’t promote your link and get referrals from spamming using stupid words like ”Click and Register, you can make more than 1000$ per month ” ….
Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with ClixSense.com. Any member caught spamming will have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings. ClixSense.com may fine your account up to $5 per spam email reported from you email address.
Important things to remember.
You will only earn downline click commissions from your first level or direct referrals. This applies to all members.
Clixsense don’t set any limits on the amount of direct referrals you can have as it is unlimited.
On your main screen once logged in, you will find your own personal referral link listed. Send your referral link to potential referrals. If a new customer is brought to ClixSense.com through your personal referral link, you are credited with that person as a personal referral. You are then paid a percentage of any advertising that referral does on the ClixSense.com system.
You have infinite possibilities to earn more, because there is no limit on the number of referrals you may have. But keep in mind that you won’t get rich in one day with your referrals; you need to be active and you must help them. In other posts I will explain how to manage well with your referrals.
Be patient, and avoid earn only from your referrals, since you are going to fail. If you have not gone through the same process as them (first profits, perform tasks, surveys, payment requests, etc) you will not be able to help them efficiently, and this will make them leave; and this will have a direct impact on your extra profits.