Earn money by offering advertising space
In this post I will explain how you can take benefits from your website using advertising space. I’ll explain how to insert advertising on your blog and earn extra money with it. Your earnings are usually proportional to the number of visits you get.
There are several companies that provide advertising for your blog. The king is Google with their Adsense tool, which has all kinds of monitoring reports and analysis. In subsequent posts I will detail step by step how to use this tool.
The big problem with Adsense, especially for newbies, is that the minimum payout is very high. That is, you must accumulate a lot of money before you can cash it, and if you don’t generate enough in one year, you just lose it. I think the minimum payment is $100 now, and to achieve this amount you must have thousands of visitors on your blog. In the next picture you can see what I earn in one of my blogs with few visitors. Probably at the end of the year, I lose this little accumulated money. 🙁
In my opinion, a good alternative to Google Adsense, is Bidvertiser. It’s more appropriate for pages with few visitors, since they have a much lower payment threshold of $10. In addition Bidvertiser scans your site and displays ads that best fit the words contained in your page.
Make money blogging. Overview
- Make money from clicks and conversions You get paid for every visitor that clicks on an ad, and an extra revenue if the click turns into conversion. Their goal is to enable you to make as much as possible from your advertising space, by letting advertisers bid on your ad space. They pay monthly, either by check, wire or instantly through PayPal with a minimum of only $10.
- Always have the highest bidders displayed on your website BidVertiser will always display the highest bidders on your site, assuring the maximum revenue possible at any given time.
- Have your bidding steadily improved over time You will see a constant improvement in your bidding over time, as both your visitors and their advertisers will be exposed to the opportunity of bidding against each other on your ad space.
- Customize the layout of your ads BidVertiser gives you a simple point-and-click tool to help you customize the layout of the ads to fit your site’s look and feel, in order to retain the high quality of your website.
- Generate detailed reports to monitor your ads performance Use the Publisher Center to generate detailed online reports to monitor your ads performance, including the number of page impressions, clicks, click-through rate, and the total amount you’ve earned.
How to sign up?
To get started, all you have to do is to complete and submit the Publishers Program sign-up form. Click here to sign up, or use “Join free” buton in the main screen:
Once registered, first of all you must finish your profile settings. You must fill in where collect the winnings you earn from ads. Go to “Account Management” , “Payment Advice” tab and type in your PayPal account where you will be paid . “Your current password” box refers to your Bidvertiser password.
- How much revenue will you earn? The amount that you get paid is determined by how much advertisers have bid for your advertising space, while their ad serving system always displays the highest bidders on your site, assuring the maximum revenue possible at any given time. You will see a constant improvement in your bidding over time, as both your visitors and their advertisers will be exposed to the opportunity of bidding against each other on your ad space. In addition, you will enjoy an extra payment for each conversion that your clicks are generating. Bidvertiser is the first affiliate marketer to offer this service. As well as paying traditional CPC for each valid click, Bidvertiser will track those clicks and if they turn into valid leads will pay you an additional conversion bonus.
- How much do you earn per click? Max bid is the maximum that the advertiser is willing to pay for each click.The real cost-per-click of each advertiser is $0.01 above the next closest competitor. BidVertiser will always display the highest bidders on your site, assuring the maximum revenue possible at any given time, while maximizing the effectiveness of their advertisers’ ads.
- Do you get paid for every click?Well, they pay their publishers only for legitimate clicks, meaning, clicks that were generated by the website visitors that willingly clicked on the ads because they found it appealing. Few examples of clicks that they don’t recognize as legitimate:1. Continuous clicks on the same ad.2. Continuous clicks on each of the ads in the same ad block.3. Clicks generated by automated scripts.4. Clicks generated from an ad that was not placed on its associated URL.
- How are payments made? Payments are sent via check or PayPal on a monthly basis within 30 days after the end of each calendar month. If you have chosen to be paid by PayPal, BidVertiser will issue payment 30 days after the end of each calendar month that BidVertiser ads are running on your site if your earned balance is US $10.00 or more. If your account’s balance is not $10.00 at month end, the balance will be carried over into the next month and paid out once you have earned $10.00 or more. If you have chosen to be paid by check, BidVertiser will mail you a check 30 days after the end of each calendar month that BidVertiser ads are running on your site if your earned balance is US $100.00 or more. If your account’s balance is not $100.00 at month end, the balance will be carried over into the next month and paid out once you have earned $100.00 or more.
Create your first advertising space
The first time you enter the site, you’ll need to define some banner for your blog ( type, height , etc. ) .There are many types and formats to choose from: button type (banner ) , horizontal, vertical , with pictures, text only , skycraper , slider ( is a side banner that moves along with the page so that it is always visible) , and Pop -under ( an ad that is displayed in a new window behind the current one).
To create your first ad ( that means offering your first advertising space ), stand at the “Add new Bidvertiser ” tab and fill in the boxes . Choose a title for your ad (name of advertising space), your website url (your blog), primary language of your website, and category that describes your site.
Once you have created one or more ads, you must set appearance of each ad. Go to “Manage Bidvertisers ” tab. There you’ll see the list of all your ads. Then you can customize it using buttons below.
- “Chose Template” : You can specify colors , vertical or horizontal format , etc.
- “Preferences” : You can specify what types of ads you want ( static, dynamic , sliding screen type , etc. ) They have a wide selection of ready-made templates of various ad sizes, including banners, skyscrapers and inline ads. They also give you the option to design one by yourself. Each template can be customized to fit the look of your website, by altering the fonts, colors, layout and size.
- “Get Ad Code” gives you HTML code to paste into your web page or blog. Simply paste the BidVertiser HTML Code into your web pages, at the location where you want the ads to be displayed. You can also retrieve the HTML Code from the Publishers Center once you log in. You can show ads on more than one site. Simply create another BidVertiser Ad from within the Publisher Center. The new Ad will have its own price-per-click and tracking to give you the maximum control of your ads’ performance You can also place more than one ad on a page. You can place as many or as few ads on each page as you would like. However, I don’t recommend having too many ads on your site as this will result in driving visitors away from your site. You can cancel your account anytime simply by removing the BidVertiser HTML Code from your web site.
Tracking and reporting advertising space
They track the performance of each of your ads separately for reporting purposes. You can generate detailed reports of your clicks, impressions and earnings.
In order to prevent offensive websites from displaying their ads, Bidvertiser manually review each site. If a site was found to violate their policies at any time, they will warn you. BidVertiser does NOT accept websites that :
- 1. Produce, provide or link to : Adult content, Sexual content, Excessive profanity, Illegal drugs or related content, Hate speech or hate graphics content
- 2. Engage in, promote, or facilitate illegal or legally questionable activities such as pirating, hacking, spamming and infecting.
- 3. Are under construction.
- 4. Sponsor “incentive clicks”, are “pay-to-surf” programs, or use resident desktop objects such as bars and window frames.
- 5. Contain an excessive amount of advertising in general.
- 6. Include incentives of any kind for users to click on ads. This includes encouraging users to click on the ads or to visit the advertisers’ sites as well as labeling the ads with text other than “sponsored links” or “advertisements”.
- 7. Require or prompt an end user to download a dialer in order to view content of the site.
Join BidVertiser now and they will turn your advertising space into cash. Simply display the BidVertiser ads on your website and let advertisers bid against each other.
They will always display the highest bidders to maximize your revenue so you will make more money.